Wednesday, January 27, 2010

interview

this is my first time ever
attending this kind of interview for academic things
i was really nervous about getting to answer things correctly
or with the proper tone & manner,
means how you shoudl try to show that u are an intelligent person yet not a boast
a sincere person yet not a dum
it's really kind of difficult

i've got all sort of answers for the expected questions in my mind
yet
i was not expecting an interview in ENG
and i was really kind of stuck since all the answers in my head are in the kind of proper cantonese

that's really funny and i found my eng speaking ability did actually drop
that i found difficulties in expressing some simple ideas

i really dunno whether that was an interview that went well or bad
but my mind did still keep thinking about a better way for the answers until now

just wait and see
it still a long way to go....

No comments: