Sunday, May 16, 2010

this is actually my weekend schedule
and i can't believe that i made it


-------------------------------------------------------------------

sat

1200 get up
1400 lunch at wanchai
1500 start working on my paper
2030 dinner
2400 settled at home and start working on my paper again
0230 go to bed
-------------------------------------------------------------------

sun
0830 get up
0900 church
1300 lunch at home
1430 start working on my paper
1930 short break for shower, dinner and putting a vote downstair
2145 go back to my paper
-------------------------------------------------------------------

i can't believe i have done that
my head is growing bigger and bigger
the most frustrated part today was that
i have to sacrifice the precious time to be spent with
my lovely friends and the lovely weather!
i hope
my effort will gonna be paid off
and i hope for the next sunshine weekend
although
the next presentation, essay and exam are right there on their way

1 comment:

pinoyan said...

加油, we will schedule the next gathering ....
of cos hope there is good sunshine next time tooooooo!!!!!!!!

add oil on your papers & presentationsssss