Monday, June 26, 2006

Saturday

it was so frustrated that
there was construction outside on Saturday 9am again
while i back home at 3am on Friday
it was really irritating when i was being woke that early!!
i tried my very best to stay on bed until 1pm
so then i back to church for our meeting
we got so more solid ideas and plans this time
so LOOKING FORWARD to our 青年崇拜
with God, i hope we could keep everything up

yeah
after that, we started to practice for the praise on Sun
it was my first time being the praise leader
it was indeed a big challenge for me
so it really took me some time to prepare for it
trying to hold a good practice time
without pushing too hard and tried to make things done


and ...i 've made up my mind that i'm not
going to the taiwan missionary service this year
i'm not sure whether it's right or wrong
yet..i've prayed for it
and i dun want to go becoz of pressure from others
i want to go becoz i really wanted to
while this time..if i really go...i feel like i go becoz the others want me to
with the burden still on my shoulder
i'm sorry if i let the others down

Sunday
the praise turned out to be smooth
a relieve for me
i didn't really sleep quite well on the night before
coz i was feeling nervous about it
haha

today i back to CU!!!!
becoz of chiu's graduation of being a 神學學士
CONGRATULATION
so our whole 朝陽組 went there to attend the graduation ceremony
memory pop up while i was sitting inside the chapel
i like it here..and i do
we took some pictures with chiu and among ourselves
all of us were feeling exhausted becoz of the sunshine...
then i headed to tst to dinner with my parents and mei fung
mei fung is a girl who is 2 years younger than me
and who lived in my home before when we were young
we basically had dinner gathering together once or twice a year
nice dinner @ rice paper and nice chat
nice dessert
haha
had a walk on the 星光大道 and then back home
feeling really tired....


No comments: