Tuesday, January 30, 2007

what shoud i do?

recently
feeling frustrated in work
i see one of the reason is ....becoz xxx
yet
another one is the crux of the problem
what is it that making me stay
i barely can tell myself anymore
i can tell myself i like doing this
at least i love being in this industry
but i guess i dun really got that much passion anymore
while u see
this is just kind of.....just..i dun see any meaningful stuffs happening around

and on the other hand
i think i'm getting lazy
i really want to spend more time at home
spend some time doing what i want to do
i dun mind working hard during the "working hour"
yet i really want to have my private time back
to just going back home
read some books and do some work out....
O...
are those the my thoughts only when i'm now emotional?
or that's truly what i'm looking for....
i had been working hard on my job
but now..i just want to lay back...and escape from work
shxt
what happened to me...


see more
think wild
and got to find a way out
(how many time did i say that?haha)

No comments: