Monday, March 19, 2007

I love you Lord

i could never imagine such things will happen
i was being asked
being asked whether i would like to go to another team
it was such a nice offer in such situation
and it's out of my expectation
i never raised my discontent
coz i didn't figure out a way of doing that
but now
it's solved
and i got a chance to get rid of the shitty stuffs....
how wonderful it is
though i'm not the kind of person who love changes very much
i'm kind of looking forward to it
actually i'm looking forward to get rid of the personss who i dun like

Love the time be in church this week
goobie had held a wondership worship time this week
and got some peaceful moment during the 聖餐
i hope i could share god's love to my friend, to my colleageas and to my love

have a really nice weekend
walk and walk and walk for the whole day on sunday
shopping for a gawn for cousin's wedding
it's a difficult task......
mission not yet completed..
i really couldn't pick any of those
they are either too formal too elegant or too casual or too expensive
hahaha
hope to get a perfect one asap!

No comments: